Law Office of Tawana H. Gray, PLLC
Estate Planning Representation In Fort Worth, Texas Empathy. Integrity. Reliability.
Call Today 817-642-7900
Areas & Topics

November 2016 Archives

Will My Special Needs Child Need a Guardianship?

The answer to that question depends on the nature and severity of your child's disability. Each child is different, so each child's situation will require an independent evaluation. As the parent, you are the natural guardian of your child until he or she reaches the age of eighteen. As the natural guardian, you have the right to make medical, housing, and other decisions for your child. But when your child turns eighteen, thus reaching the age of majority, those rights are transferred to your child.


Law Office of Tawana H. Gray, PLLC
400 E. Weatherford Street, Suite 207
Fort Worth, TX 76102

Phone: 817-642-7900
Fax: 817-778-9953
Map & Directions