At the Texas Law Office of Tawana H. Gray, PLLC we help families throughout Texas communities. Some of the counties that we assist families in planning their estate and taking care of their family’s future by creating personalized wills, trusts, special needs trusts, and family-owned business succession. Much of our legal support is probating families’ inheritance to ensure the assets are passed on as they were intended. Below are some of the Texas cities and counties we serve in.
- Fort Worth, Arlington, Keller, Alliance, Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and all areas within Tarrant County, Texas
- Weatherford, Aledo, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks, Annetta, Springtown, and Reno of Parker County, Texas
- Granbury, Pecan Plantation, DeCordova, Oak Trail Shores, Cresson, Tolar, Lipan, and all areas within Hood County, Texas
- Decatur, Bridgeport, Briar, Rhome, Runaway Bay, Aurora, Boyd, Newark, Chico, Paradise, Lake Bridgeport, and all areas within Wise County, Texas
- Lamar, Rockport, Fulton, Aransas Pass, and all communities in Aransas County.
Stay tuned as we grow, helping Texans for new communities that we serve. Contact us if you need help with your estate, inheritance, or probate matters.