Working for You During Covid-19 Restrictions
- We have been fully capable of holding remote consultations and meetings since 2015.
- We are still available to meet with clients and potential clients by video and by phone.
- We are still obtaining orders from the probate courts for emergency matters.
- We are still working on your matters and scheduling hearings.
- We are still taking on new cases, preparing all paperwork to go to court, and setting hearings.
Video Notarization of Legal Documents Like
Wills, Powers of Attorney, & Directives
- Governor Abbott issued an order that allows for notarization of documents via video.
- Clients can sign their document while one of our notaries witnesses the signing via video.
- The document is then emailed or faxed to our notary who will notarize it and send it back via email or fax.
- Because of the importance of having an original Will, Wills are handled slightly differently.
- There is no extra charge for notarization by video.